Reasons you may need quick leak repair:
- Flooring Damage – Notice water stains on the floor or the wooden flooring pop up. You need them checked before the problem becomes worsen.
- Wall Damage – When you see the wet wall and the wet area seems to get bigger and bigger. It is an indication of some sort of leaks.
- Mildew Issues – Mildew thrives in moist atmospheres. Pooling water in your walls or floors can promote such growth, jeopardizing your health. Bangkok is rather humid mildew grows quickly in this environment
- Wasted Water –This is the obvious. The problem needs to be fix as soon as possible call ServiceGenie 080 889 9600
The client called, he thought the aircon pipe we repaired last year needed some more work done. When our professional handyman had checked, it turned out that the aircon pipe was not really an issue. It was the roof that had leaks. As it is a rainy season, we moved quickly for repair. The job took one day to complete.
Call ServiceGenie for any type of leaks in your house
- dropping water from ceiling/roof
- wet floor around toilet
- bathroom leaks to below floor
- water leak from shower room
- burst water pipe or hose
- water drip from faucet/mixer valves